Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nothing special...

I went to Wakayama last summer....but there is nothing special!!!!! sorry wakayaman people!! First we went to Kushimoto, famous diving spot, by train. It took almost 6 hours from Namba by JR local train. We enjoyed watching the nice view ...but the nice view went on for ever and ever!!! We had some boring time, however, an accident was happened!!!!!!!! I lost my cell phone when we changed trains!! I had the bood drain from my face and my mind went completely blank!!! Fortunately my cell phone had a GPS function so I could find by the end of our trip:Dhaha I thanked my friends and the GPS function. These photos were taken after the accident, I tried to forget about my cell phone by taking photos.haha
I'll never forget of that trip and summer!!!


Nothing special...
It was cloudy and sometime rainny.
Kushimoto!! A friend of mine took the diving license here.





BBQ!!! SEA FOOD PRADISE!! can you see BIG prawns??? They were so tasty!!!


I made it!! CANA'S TUNNEL!! I stepped it before I knew about it:(

Here is Shirahama! The weather was nice. We enjoyed swimming and making sand castles!!
Shirahama was really beautiful beach!! It is worth going there!! This is the wakayama's special spot!! wakayama was not nothing special!! They had special beach!!!!





8 comments:

Yuji said...

Special BBQ!! How speciall it is!!
GPS always helps us.. Thank you GPS.

Chiro said...

I went to Shirahama every summer vacation when I was a elementary schoolchild.
I planed to the sea last summer vacation, but I couldn't, so I'll go to there next summer vacation!!

Lisa said...

I also went to Shirahama last summer. Certainly, there is nothing special.. But I was able to relax!

Kengo said...

I went to Wakayama, shirahama beach last summer.It was a lot of fun!!

Cana said...

yuji
hahah
have you ever lose your cell phone??

Cana said...

chiro
really?? that was my first time to go to shirahama!! i didnt know shirahama was so beautiful!

Cana said...

lisa
yeah there was nothing special but just beautiful!haha

Cana said...

kengo
you did? shirahama is always crowded right?haha