Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hola!!

I went to a spanish restrant with my friends(seniors) last Tuesday. The restrant is at Kyobashi. That was my first time to have spanish food...also I didn't know what kind of food spanish food were. I only knew a paella but I never have it! Im interested in another countries' food so I really was excited then! After school one of my friend took us to the restrant where he often goes. I want to show you some pictures of the restrant but I forgot to take...sorry so I'll take picture next time!! The atmosphere at the restrant made myself comfortable and relaxed. The owner was friendly and food were delicious!!! I show you some photos of spanish food!


This is GAMBAS AL AJILLO, fry shrimps and garlics in olive oil. First we ate shrimps, after that dunked a slice of bread in that oil and ate it. I got burnt my tongue with a hot fried shrimp!!!!! However I couldn't stop eating=)

This is PAN CON TOMATE. It means a bread with tomato. Pan con tomate was simple but tasty! We can make this easily! We need only breads, tomato, olive oil and salt.
Last one is CREMA CATALANA, custard(pudding) in catalana styles. I love it!!! This is custard pudding but not usual!! It also tastes cinnamon and I broke the surface of pudding! The surface was like a cinnamon candy!!! I cant explain so if you want to try them, just let me know, I'll take you there!!!
I tried more than 8 dishes!! I really wanted to show you!! All of spanish dishes I ate were wonderful. I had interests in Spanish food, culture and language. I want to take spanish class!! If you study spanish, please teach me!!!!


12 comments:

Mie-chan said...

OMG!!! The dish like soup (with shrimp) looks sooooo nice!! Hmm take me there right now!! lol

Natsuki said...

?hola? muy bien, gracias. now i learn spanish, so i really want to try them!!

Burinchan said...

I want to eat CREMA CATALANA!!! It looks good!!

Kengo said...

Looks good!! I am also interested in Spanish culture and stuff. So, Lets talk about them later!!

puja said...

i learned spanish so i wanna use it in spanish restautrante.i wanna try dish of secondv picture

Tomoka said...

I've never been to Spanish restaurant. But I like paella very much!
Those are all looks very delicious~~~~!!! Where in kyobashi is it? I wanna go there:D
And I also learned Spanish last year, but I only remember numbers like "uno, dos, tres, quatro,,," so I sometimes wonder why I learned? for what? XO haha

Cana said...

miechan!!
you should come with me!!! I dipped a slice of bread into the soup!! it was sooooooo delicious!!

Cana said...

natsuki!!!
there is an another spanish restaurant in shinsaibashi!! do you know?? i want to try there...why dont we go there???
paella!!!
mucho gusto!?i don know but really want to study spanish!!

Cana said...

burinchan!
it was covered with cinnamon candy!! the taste was super!!

Cana said...

kengo!!
yeah!! we can talk at any time:) you are studying spanish?? Lets go to spanish or some ethnic restaurant!!!

Cana said...

puja!!
you study spanish!!?? many student in my class study spanish!!!!haha
the restaurant's owner can speak spanish so you can use it!!!

Cana said...

tomoka!!!
we went through the JR station and maybe it took 5minutes on foot from kyobashi station!!! let's go!!
you should study spanish again!! and please take me to spain!!!!:)