Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A small cafe in Tokushima

Winter is the best season for me. In winter, I love to go to cafe and have a hot coffee. A hot coffee makes my body warm and the atomosphere in a wonderful cafe makes my heart warm. I can enjoy chatting over a cup of coffee for a long time, or I should say we can't stop talking and going out of the cafe!
I enjoyed beautiful music and was in a good mood. There were a lot of elegant furniture so especially people who are interested in antiques can have a great time.
Look!! There were so many beautiful cups! Each cups have a different design, form and appeal.


My very berry tart with ice cream! The tart was so beautiful! Of course the cafe au lait was delicious! However I think that tart goes well with a cup of tea!haha


Next time you go to cafe or have some coffee, please check the cup and other tablewares. They will show you characters of the cafe!


No comments: