I do love Kobe!!! Kobe has lot of nice food and shopping place. I don't get bored if I stay there a day. I can enjoy walking around both day and night. At night Kobe is so romantic. Why don't you go there with your GF or BF ??haha
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Where are we gonna go?? KOBE!!
My friends and I went to chinatown in Kobe two weeks ago. This is the entrance of chinatown and I found this photo was funny! Look at the upper side, we have to read the word(kanji) from right to left!
It was sunny day so we enjoyed walking around the town!! There were many chinese food. They tempted us with a nice smell!! Unfortunately we fell into temptation easily...
Can you see Pao?? Shaomai?? Xiao long bao?? meat bun(nikuman) They looked so nice!! and HOT!! but we didnt buy:) I think the best nikuman is 551 no nikuman!!haha
I bought Momoman(peach bun) insted of nikuman!! How cute!! She is Pink! I thought they tasted like peach but no peach just bean jam!!!


Maybe you can see this photo in Nakamura cafe! Nakamuuura forgot to bring her camera so I took:) We enjoyed eating cake ... but that day things we did is only eating and sometime shopping. Our stomach felt as if would burst!!!
Cafe au lait and cakes!! I loved my unbaked cheesecake:) Nakamuuuura's green tea cake was delisious too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Momoman is so cute. It looks delicious!! I want to eat it again!!
yea,it looks so delicious!!
and I often go to Kobe, but I have never been chinatown! if I have a chance to go there, I want to eat chinese food! :)
A cuple weeks ago,I visited Nankin-machi. I found somehow unique foods of China. The most delicious one was Chinese burger(400yen)!
nakamuuuura!!
me too! i need hot one!! that momoman got cold soon=(
poreum!!
really!? you often go to kobe?? you should go to chinatown!! actually kobe chinatown is small but you can enjoy eating many nice food!!
nara naratives!!
oh! chinese burger is like a kakuni burger?? have you ever tried a chinise turtle jelly? im scared such as unusual food!!!
Post a Comment