Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hello Merlion!!

Let's Gooooooooo!!
We are in kansai air port now!!

Can you see that clock?? That is Rolwx!!!!
Anyone wants that??

Ohhhhhh Chili crab!! Very nice!! Delicious!! I miss this!!
Chinese temple in chinese town. Singapore has many culture so there are lot of different street like Arab street, Inidian street and Chinise street ...you can try many kind of food!!
I fotgot what he was called...people touch him and get good luck.


River side...romantic and beautiful view. It is nice spot for a date. You can't miss it!! This fountain is called "fountain of wealth'' so people who went there will be rich!! The fountain is surrounded by 5 big successful buildings.
He is the most famous merlion!!

I tried henna tatoo in Arab street. The woman who drew flower picture on my arm was funny and a nice artist!! However that tatto disappeared soon...
Here is Sentosa Island! We can enjoy beach volley and some sports!


He is the coolest merlion!! I call him Merlion king!!
Which do you like the first merlion or him?
An old beautiful church. At night, that church was surrounded by a lot of pub and bar. The illumination was beautiful but church with pub is strange I think.



I want to tell you abou my best memory in summer vacation! I went to Singapore to see my friends during summer vacation. I was looking forward to seeing my friends since they left gaidai so I really was excited!! Friends and her familiy came for me at an airport and took me to their house. We talked a lot that night. She took me to a lot of place and introduce her friends, so I hung out with them evryday. I visited almost all of places which are on a guidebook!! You know that Singapore is about as big as Osaka? Actually Singapore is small so I could walked around many place and islands in a week. Also Singapore is very very very beautiful!! There were no dust (litter) on roads and streets unlike Osaka. Many people can speak English and Chinese. They teach me some Singlish. It is English but souds like Chinese!! so sometimes I couldn't understand what they say. However people I met are kind and friendly. I really want to visit there again!! Did you enjoy my photos?? Hope you like them!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good......

Kengo said...

your blog is so interesting to see because of many photos.
Interesting!!!