This is a fish, a poor small sardine. He was my training partner! My father told me how to cut and trim a fish. He was fresh and ready!!
Oops!! Sorry Mr.sardine...but I will cook you a delicious tempura!

Ouch!!

Finally I did it!! I opened him! That was a very sad memory but also nice experience! I master how to cook fish. I think he was happy to have been my partner! Because my family eat them and told me they were delicious!!
Ouch!!
Finally I did it!! I opened him! That was a very sad memory but also nice experience! I master how to cook fish. I think he was happy to have been my partner! Because my family eat them and told me they were delicious!!
3 comments:
poor fish! and how funny his mouth! tell me how to open fish.
wow! you did it?! haha
I have never cut fish like that!
I need to train. Then another fish will be a sacrifice for it...
ohhh..poor fish.
You are terrible!! Poor fish....
But, I want to eat him. I want to do Tenpura party in your house!!
Post a Comment