Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kansai airport....and Philippines.

Kansai airport is the biggerst airport in kansai area. There are a lot of souvenir shops, restrants and a duty-free shops, so we don't feel boring. I want to show you some pictures of my trip. These days I feel very hot, I love a nice weather but TOO hot for me!! You can shake off your tiredness with my photos of the ocean. In February, Philippines had already been hot! I could swime and enjoy diving!



This is lounge where we wait for a plane.
It was early morning so there were few people...no people!?


Philippine Airlines.

A street with a big puddles!

Good weather! A blue sky! There is no lines!!!!

Beautiful ocean...I want to go swimming.

I love this photo!! So beautiful!!

Have you ever seen such a blue ocean?

Children jumped from the bridge! They were so cute :)

Bye bye philippines!!

See you someday!



Do you feel like going there??
I think Philippines has one of the most beautiful ocean in the world!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It's a very beautiful ocean! And I think your picture very wonderful, so these picture are like a picture in the book.

Tomoka said...

Beautiful ocean!
Beautiful sky!!
Your pictures are very nice!!:D
I could feel free from stress for a while.
Do you often go abroad??
I wanna go somewhere~~~!

Cana said...

Hi lisa!
I really am happy to hear that:)
Thanks!!

hey tomoka!
Im glad you liked them!
No, it was my first time to go abroad:D however I'll go to singapore to visit friends this summer! Asian resorts are reasonable =)

nakanakamuuura said...

Ocean is so beautiful!! I didn't realize you are a good photographer!!

Cana said...

nakamuura!!
sorry for late replying...
thanks!! i wanna show you more photos:)
why dont we go photo trip?lol