The season of summer festival is coming!! These photos were taken in spring, the season of cherry blossoms. However we also have a lot of street stalls in summer festivals. Many kind of nice smell float there! These smells attract me.
You can see many stalls!!
baby kasutera! It is not like real kasutera...but I love it!!
Goldfish scooping!! When I was younger, I loved to scoop goldfish and kept them.
RINGO AME is apple covered with candy. Its too big! How can I eat !? There are strawberry, orange and grapes AME.
In my home town Tokushima, we have GOKUROU MATURI in June. It means thanks working festival!!haha We enjoy watching dance and eating some nice food! Its very fun!!! In August, we have a big and famous festival AWA ODORI!!!! It is the biggest event in Tokushima. If you have no plan in this summer, why don't you come to Tokushima to see Awa dance?
2 comments:
I like Ringo ame most!! I wanted to go Maturi after viewing your blog!!
hey nakamuuura!!
you like ringoame!!??
its too big to eat!!
i want to spoon goldfish=)haha
Post a Comment