This is the caracter of "The fire bird."
Teduka Osamu memorial hall
This is the handprint of the Dr.Ochanomizu, in the anime "Astroboy Atom", he made the robot Atom and is the famous caracter.
This is the handprint of Atom!!! The main caracter of "Astroboy."
MANGA!! Black Jack!!
He is a medical doctor of genius but he does NOT have a medical license...haha
This is the Black Jack written in French.
The great manga artist Osamu.
Do you know he was the medical school student?
My dear Atom...haha
He is strong, kind, young and ...robot!!
I wonder how old Atom is!!
I could read almost all the manga of Osamu in another countries' language in this memorial hall. If you are interested in Japanese Manga, I recommend you going there!! You can see the Kamishibai, the storytelling with pictures, if you are lucky!!
3 comments:
I like Atom!
So, I named my dog Atom!
its interesting! Atom is really cute^^
this memorial hall is in takaraduka!
in fact we wanted to see takaraduka musical but the ticket was sold out... so we walked around and found!!haha
Post a Comment