Universal studio Japan...USJ is one of the most exciting places in Osaka! 2 weeks ago I went there with my friends. When we went there, we took a train which has illustrations of the Sesame Street on it. It was so cute!! and made me excited!!
This is the famous globe in USJ!
The day we went to USJ was Monday but there was crowded. WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!!! I thought there are a few people on week day so we were disapointed...
This is the Land of Oz!!
Last week I read the Wizard of Oz so I expected the land is all green, but was not so green...
Though there were so many people, we could rode 7 or 8 attractions. The best attraction is Back to the future I think because I love the movie "Back to the Future".
Snoopy's place.You can see the characters of the Peanuts there!
Pink panther's pharmacy!!!
This place was ALL PINK and cute!!
If you go to Usj and love PINK, you should get in!!
If you go to Usj and love PINK, you should get in!!
5 comments:
I love pink!!! I've seen this pink store many times in USJ and wanted to go in. Did you go in to this store? I'll try next time!!
I love UFJ. I have never been there. I wanna go Jurassiku park, and back to the future. It is said that UFJ is worth visiting.
ayana
No, I also have seen that store but never got in X(
If you get in the pink sotre, please take photo!!haha
puja
You love UFJ?bank?haha
yes you should go there on weekdays! there are so many people on weekend.
I didn't know there is the Land of Oz in USJ.
I want to go there!!
Post a Comment