Monday, May 5, 2008
Kobe ... Beautiful city!
Last Saturday I went to Kobe with my friends. There were so many people because of Golden Week!! and it was too hot!!First I visited western style merchant's offices built for westerners in Japan in the Meiji period. I could see some another cultural buildings there. Next I saw flower pictures, many kind of flowers were used for pictures! I want to show these pictures but now I cant...so I'll put the flower picture's pictures on next blog:) The size of pictures was maybe 5 meters long by 4 meters!! Do you want to see ?? Please check my next blog!!lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi!!Kana.Today is last G.w. Are you enjoy G.W.? You're picture of Kobe is very interesting!! I want to see next picture!! And,thank you your comment of my blog. So, let's go out with me!!
I really enjoyed my G.W. and traveling to Kobe.I saw a picture of Jone(beatles) and Yoko!! Okey, let's go to find nice cafes:)
I went there in high school on Kougaigakusyuu. It was also crowded and very historical. It's good pictures. I wanna go there again.
You've been there before? Kobe also has many nice shop and is always lively. I love to go shopping to Kobe:)
Post a Comment