Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Flower Pictures!

Do you remember about last my blog? These are the photos that I told. Seeing with your own eyes, these are more beautiful!! But...I'm worry about the flowers...so many flowers are used for pictures, however those flowers would be dried soon. I felt little pity for them.

Russia
Japan;Maiko-han

The UK; John and Yoko!!

The U.S.;I love NY...the statue of Liberty.

Making flower pictures!

7 comments:

Akira said...

Those flowers are really beautiful.
I wish I had seen those flowers!

Cana said...

akira!!
you should go there next year!!
Kobe is nice place even if you couldn't see flower pictures:)haha

ChiRi said...

Flower pictures are very very beautiful!!!I like flowers,so there are many flowers in front of my house and grow them.I want to go to this place.

Chiro said...

This is very beautiful!! Near my house, there are big watch which is made from many flowers. However, I have never seen flower pictures, so I want to go there to see this next year!!

Cana said...

Chiri!!
This place is near the JR sannomiya station. why dont you go there next year? you will like it!

Cana said...

chiri!
Really? I couldn't find the flower watch...I will go there again to find next year!!haha

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so very beautiful. They are truly works of art. I also love flowers and can not imagine what this must intake. I personally have never seen such beauty in one place. You are so truly fortunate to have this opportunity.