Last Friday I went bask in Tokushima, my hometown. There are some beautiful rivers and mountains. Iwent to the park which called '' Kappa Koen'' for the first time in a long time. Kaoppa park is along the Egawa river. The Egawa river has a tale of Kappa!! Long, long ago when the Egawa river was much beautiful than now, there were no cars and people could walk the rode without anxiety. Kappa and Flogs sometime appreared in front of people. Now I found some defebseless Kappa!!
We have to keep nature clean or we would lose our precious lives.
9 comments:
Ha ha! I want to visit and see the Kappas! How do I get there?
Great post!
Thanks!!
You have to take an express bus to Tokushima station and take train to the Kamojima station.
Kappa park is near the station!!
The kappas are waiting for your coming!!haha
Super-Kappa thanks for the information!!!
like Kappa no, I became to like kappa because of our super teacher!haha
your kappa's picture is soooo cute!
I wanna go there too!:)
Thanks Poreum!!
I think so too, our teacher is super!!haha I want to take you to this park:)please come to Tokushima!!
Whooooo! Kappa! I like the picture of Mr. and Mrs. Kappa! They're so cute!!
I am surmprised! Are kappa hatched?they are not mammmalian?
Super-Kappa!!I like your pictures.
so cute!I want to see them! Let's go there with our Kappa class!haha
Kappa Dave,
Now what is the story with the kappa's?
I think you should take your entire class on a fiel trip.
The pictures are so well taken. They are so cute.
Please take your class, and buy them ice cream.
I also like kappas. This was a very interesting blog. Thank you.
Post a Comment